Greetings to all fans of dungeons, fantasy and our game Dungeons of Aledorn. Beginning today in exactly one month we began a campaign on Kickstarter and so we decided to show you another part of our game graphics. Last time we showed you how a pirates port city Condra will look like. Today we continue in this vein and introduce you to the main pirate ship. Enjoy the screens and do not be afraid to ask anything of us. Likewise, we welcome any feedback.
Sample graphics of the game – Great Pirate Ship
January 25th, 2015 by Ladislav Štojdl
- First Steps After Alpha Version
- Alpha Released - At Last!
- Testing the alpha version - an unavoidable delay
- October - November 2015 - what´s going on in TEAM 21 and development of Dungeons of Aledorn
- Dungeons of Aledorn’s development update July - September 2015
- Switching to Unity 5 - Village Manto
- DoA´s development update - May and June 2015
- Sample Graphics – Old graveyard
- Introducing GUI Inventory
- Kickstarter campaign date changed to 11.03.2015 + new combat-prototype screenshots